21st Century Cosmodemonic

A jandal from the inside

Name:

I am the lackey. I get by.

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Failed solutions to being hungover at work

  • Champagnes at lunch time (well, not so much failed as too temporary)
  • Food fantasies (I don't know how they started either)
  • Costanzas
  • Vitamins
  • Doing work
  • Not doing work
  • Eating
  • Not eating
  • Water
  • Juice
  • Coca cola
  • Staring into the distance
  • Quick walk outside for fresh air
  • Ham and cheese toasted sandwich
  • Cold and flu medication (perked me up till I realised I still felt like crap, just awake crap)
  • Pretending to work while sleeping at my workstation (and I had high hopes for that one...)
  • Meditation
  • Prayer
  • Really sincere pleading prayer with lots of bargaining
  • Loud cries of "Oh Father why hast Thou forsaken me?!?!"
  • Quiet weeping under my desk
  • Louder weeping, with extra sobs, same place
  • Hitting head hard on desk to distract from hangover pain
  • Painkillers (might have worked earlier though)
  • Stealing snackfood from the snack bar
  • Paying for it to assuage hangover paranoia and guilt feelings (too late they're there for the day now)
  • Soft music
  • Loud music
  • Attempts to suck it up and get on with it
  • Regular visits to the pub (it just seems to rub it in somehow, and I'm then tipsy and still hungover.
  • Blogging (Bugger.)

Update: (Heh. My first update. Also my first heh, now that's progress.) Sorry about the really ugly dot points, I'll try to fix them tomorrow if I can breath and do stuff at the same time. Although, maybe they won't repulse me quite so much tomorrow...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

When ever I surf on web I never forget to visit this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]You have really contiributed very good info here cosmodemonic.blogspot.com. I am sure due to busy scedules we really do not get time to care about our health. Are you really serious about your weight?. Recent Scientific Research displays that nearly 50% of all United States adults are either obese or weighty[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] Therefore if you're one of these individuals, you're not alone. In fact, most of us need to lose a few pounds once in a while to get sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now next question is how you can achive quick weight loss? [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss[/url] is not like piece of cake. Some improvement in of daily activity can help us in losing weight quickly.

About me: I am blogger of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also health expert who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under painful training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for effortless weight loss.

3:39 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home