21st Century Cosmodemonic

A jandal from the inside

Name:

I am the lackey. I get by.

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Perspective

Man, I thought some of the management here was bad.

I mean, there's the Managing Dutchman floating around somewhere on 14, with a funny accent (though I'm pretty sure it's not actually Dutch) and a head full of ghosts, calling people by the wrong names, and asking about long-completed (or written off) assignments. There's Cluelith Cletith, whose every report to his boss has always been "Bithnith ath Uthual" which is a poor choice of phrase, we think, though probably true, as far as he knows. And there's Rita Rita Underling Eater who just wants results and fires someone most weeks just to make that point.

But I'm pretty sure none of them asks permission to go to the loo, least not since they finished school.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home