21st Century Cosmodemonic

A jandal from the inside

Name:

I am the lackey. I get by.

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Glossary Entry 2: Jandal

The number one term for everything, JANDAL is the word to use if you forget the right word, never knew the right word, or if the right word just isn't funny enough.

Say a building's been burnt down and the people are shocked: it's jandalising behaviour.

Tina Turner is my private jandal, but Billy Jean is not my lover, the jandal's not my size.

I thought I'd better post this on my jandal, in case you didn't understand. Get with the jandal! Also, it's a flipflop, a thong if you will. But you won't because you know it's a jandal baby.

That is all.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

aha! all for jandal and jandal for all!

1:16 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home