21st Century Cosmodemonic

A jandal from the inside

Name:

I am the lackey. I get by.

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Glossary Entry 1: Costanza

Named after the Seinfeld character George Costanza.

Costanza (noun: a sneaky nap taken in the workplace)

Typical usages:


I tried to take a Costanza today, but they've moved the toilet paper dispenser in the ladies' cubicles, and it's just not comfortable anymore.

Lackey! What the hell are you doing!?! I've told you before: No Costanzas under your desk. Now get the hell out of there and do some bloody work.

It was our xmas party last night. It'll be Costanza City by lunch time.

Goddam filing cabinets have been moved, and now people can see my feet when I take a Costanza there.


Not to be confused with a Frank Costanza (verb: to hit the brakes hard, and hold out your arm to cop a feel of your passenger, while pretending to be concerned for her safety) which was named after George's father.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

all time favourite costanza: under boardroom table, closely followed by shower recess floor with a bed of linen and an arlam to boot!

9:48 am  
Blogger Lackey said...

Yeah well you kick my arse there sister. I can only claim the under the desk and the behind the filing cabinets, and the passed out at the pub.

And of course, there's the ever popular accidental costanza at the desk - that's always a good look.

12:41 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home