21st Century Cosmodemonic

A jandal from the inside

Name:

I am the lackey. I get by.

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Training

I'm in a training course today and tomorrow.

This means:

a) I get to chill and eat lollies all day.
b) I don't have to learn anything.
c) I can sneak stuff onto a blog if noone's looking - don't want to be the bad student not paying attention, already been caught out a couple of times cos I was checking the news. Oh I do like to be liked.
d) Not much happens today. But if you need a pretty graph, just ask me. Tomorrow anyway.
e) There should be a minimal legal level of cuteness for all trainers. Like what there seems to be for ski instructors. Hopefully now the rule's been trialled there, it can be expanded to pretty graph making and well everything else too! Then maybe real people would turn up to health and safety meetings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home