21st Century Cosmodemonic

A jandal from the inside

Name:

I am the lackey. I get by.

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Brief Elevator Conversation

Sneery Middle AgedLady 1: ... Yes, well he would wouldn't he. And did he tell her?

Sneery Middle AgedLady 2: Oh no.

Sneery Middle AgedLady 1: No. Well he wouldn't would he. He wears a skirt that man. I'm sure when he gets home he puts on a skirt.

Lackey: Well I know I do!

...

Sneery Middle AgedLady 1: Well at least you admit. Nothing wrong with that is there? At least you can admit it.

Sneery Middle AgedLady 2: [Smiles] That's right!

The elevator reaches their floor and they walk off. Both wearing trousers.

2 Comments:

Blogger Latigo Flint said...

And god bless 'em for it.

5:51 pm  
Blogger Lackey said...

Bless 'em, curse 'em, sacrifice 'em to the jacuzzi monster lurking in the executive level, whatever I guess.

2:15 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home