21st Century Cosmodemonic

A jandal from the inside

Name:

I am the lackey. I get by.

Friday, November 11, 2005

Phone Conversation Notes

There's news lately of a bloke getting indicted for stuff said in phone conversations years ago.

Now, I have no problem with dickheads getting indicted, and I have no problem with the idea that spoken words can be bad enough to get you into big trouble. The problem I have is that it's apprently possible to create a great big legal case against someone based on a bunch of notes of phone conversations from years ago. I just wouldn't have thought they'd be reliable evidence.

This is because I had a phone conversation with my boss this morning, regarding a project I'm "working" on. I seriously thought I was taking serious notes during the chat, in dot form and all. But when I looked at them later here is what I saw:

  • Tasty

  • creeeeamy

  • FUNK!

So I'm just not sure what a judge would make of that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home