21st Century Cosmodemonic

A jandal from the inside

Name:

I am the lackey. I get by.

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Fear and Loathing in 21CCd

Well they took their time, but finally they've identified the fear gene.

I can't wait for cosmodemonic to get their hands on it. It'll make our customer service so much easier...

Customer: I'm afraid the sparks from our new product will electrocute our baby!

Cosmodemonic scripted robotic faux employee: No problem sir, we'll fix that for you right away! Just head straigt into our fear gene removal clinic in the mall nearest you, I'm making your appointment right now! Have a nice day.

---

Customer: Hi there, you seem to have added a terrorism prevention alarm to my bill, but I don't know what that is, or how it's supposed to help me. Can you just remove the service please?

Cosmodemonic scripted robotic faux employee: No problem sir, we'll fix that for you right away! Just head straight into our fear gene augmentation clinic in the mall nearest you, I'm making your appointment right now! Have a nice day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home