21st Century Cosmodemonic

A jandal from the inside

Name:

I am the lackey. I get by.

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

The Lackey's Reverie

I woke up this morning dreaming of candy. She was apparently very pert and needed a spanking. Or so a lucky little Lackette told me in a jealous rage as she threw whatever was in reach at me - stilettos (the knife kind was even sacarier than the shoe kind, but I dodged good) bottles of absinthe and lubricant, pieces of fruit, clothes pegs, scraps of clothing and rope, a copy of Opus Pistorum and a stereo.

As the detritus of last night flew past my ears I had time to reflect on just how cheap and tacky my subconscious can be, and I have to admit I was a little proud. I allowed myself a smile before a vase collected me square on the head. When I came to this time, I was pretty sure I hadn't dreamed at all.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's bloody brilliant! A little seedy, but brilliant all the same. This Lackey is one of strength and iron will if he can stand proud of his subconscious deviations in the face of a livid lackette - and almost certain death...hell hath no fury and all that jazz. Bravo Lackey, Bravo.

2:20 pm  
Blogger Lackey said...

Why thank you for your kind tribute, Mr anonymous. You want something don't you? Still you're damn right. I'm brilliant. Ta.

2:01 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home