21st Century Cosmodemonic

A jandal from the inside

Name:

I am the lackey. I get by.

Friday, February 03, 2006

Rules of Office Etiquette V

It is unacceptable to let a door swing closed behind you when there is someone following directly behind you to go through the same door. It's rude. I know you're at work, and probably preoccupied with finding a Costanza venue or worried they know about the hipflask (don't worry - they know) but just be slightly human and look around for other poor humans stuck in the same boat, and don't close the door in my face!

It is, however, perfectly acceptable to walk straight into the door so closed on you, and bang against it repeatedly, pretending to be retarded and not understand how such a barrier could suddenly be there where it wasn't a second ago. And, if the door is glass, feel free to blowfish away to your heart's content. The people on the other side of the door, if they think it's weird, are clearly not au fait with modern office etiquette.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes indeed, in some moments I can bruit about that I acquiesce in with you, but you may be making allowance for other options.
to the article there is still a definitely as you did in the fall publication of this demand www.google.com/ie?as_q=xilisoft youtube video converter 1.0 ?
I noticed the phrase you procure not used. Or you use the dark methods of development of the resource. I take a week and do necheg

3:33 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home