21st Century Cosmodemonic

A jandal from the inside

Name:

I am the lackey. I get by.

Monday, December 19, 2005

Pass it Forward

Some things are stuck in your head until you can pass them on. Songs that are on repeat in your skull, resounding and usually awful, often dissipate once you've sung them to someone else (especially if you only know one line or half a verse, those are the nastiest). Stories that haunt you and make it impossible to sleep at night, stories that make you shudder, tremble and sometimes even send you into catatonic shock are immeasurably easier to deal with once you have told someone else. Much like that great video chain letter the Ring. You know what I'm talking about.

Here's a really gross story told to me by a friend. You will probably not be able to relax until you have told someone else. Somehow, it just helps.

Seriously, this is a bit gross. I'm warning you.

So anyway, a friend of a friend of mine (let's call him Mr Tri-Nipple) picked up a boy (let's call him Mr Very Very Sad) at a club one time, and took him home. They were starting to get it on, getting hot and heavy, the shirts were off... you know the drill. Anyhow, Tri-Nipple was having a great time, but he was wondering why VVS kept concentrating so much on a particular part of his chest. It felt fine, but it wasn't his nipple or anything so it was a little weird. But no big deal... until he realised what was happenning, just a moment too late, as the enormous zit exploded into VVS's mouth. Mr Very Very Sad got up, said "I have to get a glass of water," and never returned.

Told you it was gross. Sorry. But at least now I can stop thinking about it myself.

And Goodnight.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for that Lackey. I think I'll stop eating my Carbonara now.

11:10 am  
Blogger Lackey said...

Fair enough. Just don't even start on the egg mayo.

9:35 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home